- Placement Papers
- Interview Zone
- Resume Corner
- Contact Us
(Paper) Question Paper Of EIL (CHEMICAL ENGINEERING)
Question Paper Of EIL (CHEMICAL ENGINEERING)
Hi Friends , I attended the EIL exam , Which is held on 15 march 2009 at Lucknow.
Before that I want to reveal one thing, before few days I have searched for the eil papers in placementpapers.net, but I cant get anything, so I am uploading this after I attended for the exam. I think it may be useful for anyone of placementpapers.net visitors. This placement paper I am also sharing with you, as there was no paper for the Chemical Engineering. The chemical paper was also as like as the GATE exam.
Technical question was the simple and conceptual & GK was quite tough comparatively as other exams.The paper comprises of 150 questions, 50 are General awareness and remaining 100 are technical questions. All are multiple choice questions. The paper was of objective type with 4 multiple type answer and there was 1/4 negative marking. Total 2hrs time for the test.
GK Question: I am writing the question as I remember.
I am not writing the option , writing only correct option which i remembered.
(RO: Right Option )
1. How many litre are in one barrel?
RO: 159 2. Where is the OPEC head office located?
3. Which is the fiest Silence move?
4. Animax channel belongs to which channel?
5. Whose wrote a famous book "AnandMatha" ?
RO: B.C Chetergee
6. Which Institute A.P.J.Abdul Kalam associated?
7. Which Country was the fisrt impose Corban Test?
8. Purgeon BPO unit associated with which Company?
9. Who is the first president of INC?
10. Which Prize is alternative of Nobel Prize?
RO: Child livelihood
11. Nilgiri is famous for which crops?
12. At which state Ganga & Alakhnanda meet?
13. Which country impose euthenesia first law?
14. "Lithe" is belongs to which country?
15. P.Sainath belongs to which proffession?
16. M.S Swaminathan is belong to which commission?
17. "The Cell, the elephant & the snak" who wrote this book?
18. "pongal" festible belomgs to which state?
19. Which dance is called "East of Bellet"?
20. Kangiranga park is famous for which animal?
21. The faomous golfer Vijay Singh is belong to which
22. At which date "Pravasi Diwas" celebrated?
RO: 9 jan
23. Jawahar lal Nehru award is given to which country presidence in 2006?
24. 2012 olyampic will be held on which country?
25. Golden arches product belong which country?
Some more questions are given on current affairs, 5-6 questions are from english grammer (easy) , if u have the habit of reading newspaper then that questions will be easy. These are some questions from general awareness. (50 questions in this section). Now coming to technical part, as I said that technical part was conceptual, so you should have good knowledge of Fluid Mechanics, Mass Transfer, Heat Transfer, CRE, Chemical Process Industries (CPI), Process Control. (Question from these subject were in major part) As my point of view there are many objective books available for chemical engioneering, but O.P. Gupta & Ram Prashad is good books for all the PSU exams.
Prepare well for the exam. ALL THE BEST AND WISH U GOOD LUCK for your future.