Recruitment of Various Posts (Group-D) at North Central Railway Allahabad : 2011
Recruitment of Various Posts (Group-D) at NCR Railway Allahabad : 2011
NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY invites applications on plain paper in the prescribed format from eligible citizens of India to fill up the 4692 vacant posts in Pay Band-1 of Rs.5200- 20200 Grade Pay Rs.1800/- . Number of Vacancies are liable to be changed.
(Employment Notice No: RRC/NCR/1/2010)
- Total Posts: 4692 post for various post.
- Salary: Pay Band-1 of Rs.5200- 20200 Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates should have posses the qualification of 10th Passed or ITI or equivalent from any recoganized Educational Institution/Board up to 01.01.2011.
- AGE LIMIT AND RELAXATION PROVISIONS : For all the vacancies, the age limit will be 18-33 years and will be reckoned as on 01.01.2011.
- Application may be sent by ordinary post to Assistant Personnel Officer/Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway, Nawab Yusuf Road, Near Valmiki Chauraha, Civil Lines, Allahabad (U.P) PIN Code â€“ 211001. Application can also be dropped in the box kept at the recruitment cell on any working day before last date and time.
- Applications received after last date and time will not be entertained. The envelope containing application should be clearly Superscribed â€śNorth Central Railwayâ€™s Notification No. RRC/NCR/1/2010â€ť. Physically handicapped candidates should mention â€śPhysically handicappedâ€ť on the right side of the envelope.
- Candidates are advised to give their option in order of priority for categories, place of Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and posting in column No. 11 & 12 of the application form. However this would not confer any right on the candidates and Railway Administration reserves all the rights to allot any of the department/category/place of posting to the successful candidates.
- Date and time of the examination will be informed after fixing as per the administrative feasibility. No request for change of time, date and center of examination will be entertained on any account
Last date to Apply: 18.02.2011 & Time upto: 1800 hrs