Recruitment of Software Engineers at Hewlett-Packard India Pvt. Ltd.: Nov., 2011
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services
Role : Software Developer
Functional Area: System Programming
Education: UG, PG
Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- Good programming knowledge in 'C'
- Knowledge in RTOS, RTOS programming
- Work experience in Unix/Linux environment
- Basic networking knowledge/experience in network programming
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Accountable for own work.
HP is a leading global provider of products, technologies, solutions and services to consumers and business. The company's offerings span IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, global services, and imaging and printing. Our $4 billion annual R&D investment fuels the invention of products, solutions and new technologies so we can better serve customers and enter new markets. We invent, engineer and deliver technology solutions that drive business value, create social value and improve the lives of our customers.
Contact Details:Company Name:Hewlett-Packard India Pvt. Ltd.
Executive Name : HR
Job Code No: 679540
Posted Date: 03 Nov., 2011