Recruitment of Testing Engineer at IBM India Pvt. Ltd. Pune: August, 2012
Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Industry Type: IT Software, Software Services
Functional Area: System ProgrammingRole: Testing Engineer
- Cognos RTM is the realtime analytics offering from IBM.
- The ISL team has WW responsibility of this product.
- The QC engineer is responsible for day to day testing of the product across release cycles.
- He/she would also be responsible for testing any hot site defects that would be assigned to them.
- The person would have to work on automation using tools such as RFT and WinRunner.
- He/she would have to work on regression testing, functional verification and system testing.
- He/She would also be responsible for writing new test cases as per addition of new features to the product across releases.
- Exposure, experience to s/w testing techniques.
- Experience of automatio tools such as RFT, WinRunner, etc.
- Exposure to and knowledge of scripting languages like Perl, shellscripting, etc.
- Exposure to and knowledge of various OS platforms such as AIX, Solaris, Linux and web servers/app.
- Servers like Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere, etc.
- Knowledge of databases would be an advantage.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognized as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Posted Date: 17 August, 2012